mercredi 27 avril 2011

I Live in You

I Live in You


I live in you from the twilight with thorns of anxiety
In the sorrowful distance of intense reds and calming blues
That are constantly dissolving, fusing into the night
Where every road converges to join me with you.

I am not a transient or a beggar; I’m the one who loves you.
I am he for whom you have waited and searched all this time,
And who now, from within your life, caresses you in the distance,
And draws near to you in cold nights when the solitude roars.

I am here now, never to leave you again. I am here to stay!
Never mind that time and lethargy try to pull us to despair,
Our souls were woven together, never to be separated,
And not even distance can break this perfect bond.

I am not a phantom; I exist for you in the reality of our destiny,
In the red autumn leaves that have not yet fallen; in the chill of
The night, where the memory of your warmth calms me, because
You are my theme, my beautiful motive, transformed to resting place.

You are the patch of earth that I love no matter where you are,
In all the beauty of these lands you appear like the sweetest honey,
Running through my sensations while I kiss you in your fiery form.

You are my heart, you burn me with the rays of your memory,
I know that you’re returning swiftly to receive me in your lap, and
I am on my way to merge us in the constellations of history!


Gavriel Navarro

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire